Copyright : Monica Roa
Talking about world cultures, there is one continent that I personally find facinating. Maybe because I was born there and every time I visit that glorious territoryI feel like if I was dreaming. Maybe because of its wonderful weather, at least in Venezuela, maybe because of its tropical sceneries and amazing buildings, specially in the North, because of its delicious dishes... The fact is that I find in America one of my favourite world’s destinys.
New York City. Image found in: http://www.baimataro.com/es/estudiar-a-lestranger/joves/estats-units/new-york/
America is divided in North America, Central America and South America. Each one is at the same time divided in various countries. Each country has its own traditions and geographic attractions that distinguish them of the rest.
If you are thinking of going to any of the American countries and you don’t know which one to choose, there are some points you should take in account: Are you looking for a cultural trip? For adventures? For whole days laying at the beach with a cocktail on your left hand? Each and every country has so many exotic and absorbing locations.
Depending on the purpose of your trip I can recommend you some great sources which focus in different purposes:
- National Geographic´s travel blog focuses on the cultural, authentic and sustainaible world destinations.
- Rambling Traveler is a fantastic photo blog from walks taken around much of North America.
- Here it is the blog of the adventures of some travelers around the whole american continent.
- Some of the most important natural attractions of each country are mentioned here. There are also organized trips for a complete cultural experience.
- Good trip suggestions adjusted to your interests.
Salto Ángel, Venezuela. Image found in: http://www.venezueladeviaje.com/2012/09/venezuela-canaima-salto-angel-paquete-3-dias-2-noches-de-viaje-kavac.html
If what you are looking for is to know a bit more about customs and traditions in America youu can visit the following sites about:
- American traditions
- South american cultures
- Interesting places in South America
- Interesting places in North America
Jennifer Valero Escobar